I don’t want to crush his dreams, but I think there are a few things he should probably consider before jumping into this profession.
1. Ninjas are from Japan not China…I think.
2. A million dollar salary as a ninja sounds a bit far fetched.
3. It’s quite likely that he could be maimed or killed.
4. He freaks out at the sight of his own blood.
5. He does not speak Chinese or Japanese. He can only speak a few words of Spanish, but I’m not sure how this will help.
6. Years of watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles should not be considered proper ninja training.
7. He’s not allowed to talk to strangers.
8. He’s a disaster with chop sticks.
9. I don’t think ninjas wear underwear…that can’t be sanitary.
10. He’s not allowed to play with knives…and he’s afraid of the dark.