“Mom, when I become a professional baseball player like Ryan Howard, I’m going to buy everyone in our family a Lamborghini. Won’t that be great?”    Jay -8

It looks like I’m going to have a baseball playing, Lamborghini driving, ninja rapping, hoop star of a son. Excellent. I’ll finally be able to lose this minivan.

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Parenting and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Don’t Hate Me Because I Drive A Lamborghini, Hate Me Because You Still Drive A Minivan

I’m going to go ahead and stop funding our retirement. While I am at it, I am going to close his college fund since he won’t be needing it.

Won’t be big enough to carry all the cash he will be throwing at you.

3. MeMa says:

Does “everyone in the family” include grandmas? If so, since yellow is one of my favorite colors, the one pictured will be just fine.

4. O. Leonard says:

Here’s hoping it all works out for you! Don’t get yellow.

5. oh. id politely ask for a ferrari. just sayin

He needs a nice station wagon. Like a calm, staid E-class Mercedes. You know, with the twin-turbo V-8 that goes from 0-60mph in less than 4 seconds? A good family car! 😀
    I’ll take mine in stealth grey, thanks!

7. jsh0608 says:

I love what your kids have to say…puts a smile on my face. :0)

8. Isn’t it about time they build a minivan with doors that open up like a Lambo’s do?
    Well, I guess the back usually does, but still…

• John Erickson says:

I’d have to dig up the address, but I believe there is a company in California (where else?) that will modify your vehicle with Lambo-style doors.
      And for us old farts who remember the very first Chrysler minivans, there is a club that collects the version that used a turbocharger (since Chrysler didn’t have a powerful enough engine at the time), then hot-rods them and drag races them. I understand they have some that are 8-second cars – normally the range of Corvettes and Vipers! 😀
      (Brought to you by Gearheads Anonymous and Miracle Concepts. If we have a good concept, it must be a Miracle! 😉 )

• Wouldn’t I be the talk of the carpool line with minivan doors that open up like a Lambo!?!
      “Who’s the cool soccer mom with the awesome minivan?” 😉

9. Scholar Mel says:

Is he going to buy one for all of your blogging friends also!? *hopeful* 😀