Non-Stop To China

“Mom, I think it would be really cool to go to China someday. I hear the plane ride is really long, but Will told me that they give out free massages on the plane.” Jay-8

“Hey Will, did you tell your brother that they give out free massages on flights to China?”

“Yeah Mom, I did. It’s true…I heard it on the bus.” Will-10

Damn Bus.

This entry was posted in comedy, funny kid quotes, Humor, Life, Parenting and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Non-Stop To China

1. MeMa says:

It must be true, if he heard it on the bus.

Boy, the bus is chock full of useful information. You should start a separate feature called, ‘I Heard It On the Bus.”

3. Lisa (Woman Wielding Words) says:

I agree with jacquelincangro, that would be a great section. I am always astonished of things heard on the bus. I don’t know about the massages, but when you fly to Japan on Japan Air you get the warm wet towels to freshen up with (or at least they used to hand those out). Ahh warm towels .Heaven!

4. O. Leonard says:

I gotta start ridin’ the bus. Look at all the things I could learn.

5. That’s why I drive my kids to school, to keep them pure and virtuous. Somehow it doesn’t appear to be working though. 🙂

Your kids have such a COOL bus! I think the high point of our bus rides was a debate over if a kid could lob his leftover sandwich in through a car’s sunroof and hit the dude in the suit. Your kids get science, geography, literature….. shoot, they get more than most college students!
    If I had only one wish in the world, I’d wish that everything said on that bus came true. Well, MOST of it, anyway. 😀

7. jsh0608 says:

As always…love it!!! :0) Oh man when my husband and I finally have kids and they are talking age. I can just see it now. They are all going to be like daddy. Hehehe :0)

8. Hahaha…
    I could really use one of those massages.
    I’m still a bit sore from trying to dig my hole to China.

9. msmouse7 says:

I so hope the massage on plane to China is My daughter is going to China in the future and I would be so more likely to visit if I got a massage!! And if it’s not true, I’m suing the bus for false advertising.

• Ms Mouse, a trip to China sounds wonderful! I hope for your sake they give out massages and if they don’t, Lisa over at Woman Wielding Words (lkramer14.wordpress.com) says they hand out nice warm towels. 😉

10. infaustum says:

So funny and so true, The Bus Oricle…