Feed Me Lobster

“Mom, why the heck is lobster so expensive? Do you think those lobster guys get a lot of money fishing for lobsters? Cause if they do, I might wanna be a lobster guy. I bet they make like a million bucks pulling out those lobsters.” Jay-8

Pick your poison…Deadliest Catch or Ice Road Truckers? You’re forced to pick a job, which would you rather have?

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Parenting and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Feed Me Lobster

1. Neither sounds as dangerous as 19 Kids and Counting. I’m pretty sure that woman’s uterus is going to fall out in the middle of a grocery store someday and spin like a top, and she won’t even notice. That is one tough (or crazy) b&!&h.

Thanks for subscibing to my blog. 🙂

2. jonolan says:

Of those two I would pick crabbing (Deadliest catch). I’m more familiar with fishing and ice trucking won’t be around much after the Canadian diamond sands play out in a decade or so.

• Welcome Jonolan! I would also pick Deadliest Catch, but not because I know anything about fishing. The thought that at any moment a “trap door” in the ice might open up and I’d plunge into the freezing cold artic sea freaks me out. I need to check out “Canadian Diamond Sands”, I’m clueless. Thanks for taking the time pop over and comment.

3. Jay is a mogul waiting to happen.

4. :p

I haven’t seen either show, but I’d be inclined toward ice road if catching lobsters involves (as I suspect it does) being immersed in water. I love swimming but the thought of being more than a couple of feet below the surface kicks my claustrophobia into full gear. Nooooooo!

5. Ugh! My husband watches both of those! B.o.r.i.n.g!! And hunting, and regular fishing, and swamp people, american pickers…blah..blah..blah..blah! I should’ve been a lesbian!

6. jsh0608 says:

I would choose neither. But I will definitely eat me some lobster!!! YUMMY!!! Great now I want Red Lobster again. :0)

7. geomania says:

The is it’s, great lobster wow … made hungry

8. Scholar Mel says:

Ice Road Truckers… I think. Do they actually drive on ice? I can’t swim so I think either way I am up chocolate creek without a popsicle stick. 😦

Either job could kill you. You are guaranteed a hard time even if you live fishing for crabs. On the other hand, on Ice Road Truckers, you sit in a heated cab and drive. If you don’t fall into the icy water, that is much easier. You don’t need to be able to swim b/c you would die very quickly in that water.

I’m not sure what Deadliest Catch is but that Lobster sure looks good. For a million bucks I could risk a few pinched fingers

• Tony, Deadliest Catch is a reality show on the Discovery Channel that follows the crew of several fishing boats as they fish for king crab in the Bering Sea. The crew are a tough lot that risk more than just a few pinched fingers. Stick to cartooning…Barry & Cedric would be lost without you.

11. I’m not sure which I’d be worse at.
    Either way I think it would make for some amusing television, though! 🙂