Boy, You’ve Got No Heart!

“Mom,  I think I’ve got a problem…What does it mean when you check for your pulse and it’s not there? Mine’s been gone for a few days. Is that bad?  Jay-8

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Parenting and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Boy, You’ve Got No Heart!

1. When I was little, and I first understood about how hearts beat, I remember spending a couple days worrying that my heart would stop beating. The pulse thing, wow, I never thought about that. Uh oh.

2. O. Leonard says:

Jay, that’s definitely bad. But don’t worry, I can never find my pulse either and I’m still alive. Too funny.

3. johncerickson says:

Jeez, just don’t let his siblings find out! Next thing you know, they’ll have him convinced he’s a robot, or zombie, or who knows what. Now, if he couldn’t hear his own heartbeat, well, I suppose I could loan you some Spock ears, just to mess with his mind! 😀

4. I’m actually more scared when I accidentally find mine (I always expect I’m going to find something weird… like my pulmonary system is just way too into Lady Gaga, or something…)

It’s definitely not good. 911 people, 911!!!

6. Lisa (Woman Wielding Words) says:

My pulse is very hard to find, so he is in good company. We are the walking dead. 🙂

7. jsh0608 says:

Uh oh, you better get him checked out mom…hehe :0)

Sheez, I haven’t had a pulse since 1984!

9. Priceless quips from children. Ha..ha.. It’s these small moments that give us something to blog about. Thank God for children and husbands! 😉