Food Is Rude

“Mom, I think it really stinks that all the food that’s good for me tastes so bad and all the food that’s bad for me tastes so good. The worst part is you’re always forcing me to eat the stuff that tastes so bad. It’s just not fair.”          Will-10

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Parenting and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Food Is Rude

1. Hahaha…
    I almost choked on my burger and fries when I read this one, Y.A.W.!

2. johncerickson says:

“Will work for pop-tarts”, eh? Want to send the kid on a field trip? I got a couple garage doors that need repainting, and I’m sure the wife could get a load of Pop-tarts from one of the stores in the area. Maybe even some blue freezer pops, too! And at night, he could camp in the backyard, and even get to play with Blackjack 😀

3. O. Leonard says:

Nope, Will is wise beyond his years. That has been my mantra forever. “If it tastes good, it’s bad for you.” It’s absolutely true. Just think about it for a minute. I just had a donut. It was darn good. Not good for me at all. Brussel sprouts. Smell so bad when you’re cooking them, they clear a room, and not much better on the plate. Taste good, forgetaboutit, but my mother always said, besides “Children are starving in China,” “Eat it, it’s good for you.” I would say “Send the brussel sprouts to China,” prior to being sent to my room.

4. jsh0608 says:

Isn’t that just so true though??? :0)

5. In a perfect world broccoli would taste like bubble gum.

I’ve got pop-tarts and I have work that needs to be done.

I’d work for a beer 🙂

8. Scholar Mel says:

Just show your children the after photos of meth users but don’t tell them they used meth. Tell them they ate Oreo cookies and ice cream and down it with Pepsi. 🙂

Haha! I hate it, but this is kind of true. Still waiting on Doritos to get a spot on the Food Pyramid 🙂

10. Sherry K. says: