Why Would Somebody…

Mom, this is gonna sound crazy, but I swear…someone in this house farted on my waffles. And, it definitely wasn’t me.”  Jay-8

With that, I bid you all farewell.  In approximately 2 hours, 58 minutes and 35 seconds, I will briefly transform into a young, fun, carefree, college party girl. No sillies, I have not discovered the fountain of youth. It’s something even better…4 days and 3 nights on the beach with 5 of my bestest college buddies. Time spent with good friends feeds the soul. And, I expect that none of them will be farting on my waffles.

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Life and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Why Would Somebody…

How do you relive college without someone farting on your waffle? hmmm…maybe that was just my college life.

Have a great time! Enjoy yourself.

Just to be on the safe side, maybe you should order pancakes.

3. O. Leonard says:

Have fun! I’m totally suffering pangs of jealousy as sit here at my desk with no respite in site. How do you fart on a waffle?

4. Lisa (Woman Wielding Words) says:

Have fun! Rejuvenate and enjoy! I hope nobody farts on your waffle. (That’s a good catch phrase).

5. I usually have a rule not to laugh at fart jokes, but this one made me see farts in a whole new light.

6. johncerickson says:

Right now, Aunt Jemima is rolling over in her grave – or in her bottle in the syrup aisle. At least farts don’t drip down your chin!
    Enjoy your getaway – but not TOO much. We want you to remember the stories, so you can share! 😀

7. ThePapaSquat says:

Haha. You know what is funny? I swear that waffles always smell off, like farts. Just like sweaty socks smell like popcorn. Have you noticed that? Enjoy your trip.

8. Have a wonderful time, Y.A.W.!
    But be careful not to get sand on your waffles, either – believe it or not, that’s not as appetizing as it sounds! 🙂

Haha! Nothing like fart waffles to make you feel pretty darn awesome about leaving for a few days! Have fun (and whatever anybody tells you, keg stands are a very bad idea!)

• Thanks, Tori! I refrained from keg stands based on your recommendation. A broken nose and chipped teeth is something I try to avoid while on vacation. But, there’s nothing wrong with an innocent game of quarters to bring you back in time, right? 😉

I suppose he still ate them???
    Have fun!!!

11. msmouse7 says:

I hope you are having a great time on your mini-vacation. Your blog brings so much laughter to my heart that I have to award you the Liebster Blog Award; please go to http://msmousecleanshouse.wordpress.com/ to claim it. Be sure to share it with the kids!

• Ms. Mouse, this is fantastic! Thank you so much for thinking of me. It warms my heart to know my blog brings you laughter…makes my day!
      I’ll be over to claim it and will celebrate with the kiddos. They’ll be thrilled with themselves! 😉

12. cooper says:

and if they do just make sure no one is smoking nearby…