Big Brother Is Watching You!

“Mom, are you positively positive there aren’t any security cameras in public bathrooms? Because if there are…I might ask you to put me back in diapers.”  Jay-8

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Parenting and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Big Brother Is Watching You!

1. Lisa (Woman Wielding Words) says:

Poor kid. I hope he never has to fly, I mean full body scan and all. 😉

2. LeRoy Dean says:

That’s desperate.

3. If there were, I’m positively positive I’d feel exactly the same way!

Seriously. Let me know. I might be up for diapers myself!

You want to have some fun with him? Tell him, “I can guarantee you there are no SECURITY cameras in the bathrooms. Now, what the janitors may have rigged up in their spare time……” 😀
    WARNING: Use this very carefully. Years of expensive therapy may be an unintentional side effect.

6. Oh yes, it will be a lot less embarrassing when the bathroom video gets posted on YouTube if you are an 8 year old wearing a diaper!

I LOVE your site. Why doesn’t my eight year old ever say things this witty?

Hmmm. He’s sure given me something to think about. Maybe it’s tie to start wearing Depends

Call me paranoid – but I often get the feeling as though I’m being watched in public bathrooms. Still, it does not prevent me from breaking into the “Macarena” while washing my hands.

I think it is worse that men have open urinals, I wouldn’t know where to look 😦

ROTFL … oh that is priceless! You could point out that if he’s back in diapers there’s no reason he can’t keep holding your hand in public. 😉

11. Scholar Mel says:

I can tell you that at Target we never had cameras in the restroom or the dressing room. We had them everywhere else though.