A Line That Divides

“Oh My God, Mom! You can Not be serious! Why would you buy those?  They’re completely stupid and weird. The ones I had last year were so much better, these stink! Do you have any idea how embarrassing they are? I’m not bringing them to school. No way…I’ll die!”  Anna-11

Here’s the culprit. Hide your eyes…they’re hideous.

Completely mortifying, I know. Those divider guys are lacking a sensitivity chip. Bastards.

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Parenting, Plight and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to A Line That Divides

1. I don’t know about you, but that big yellow bus cannot get to my house quick enough, right now. We’ve had similar drama, and I’m about ready to stomp my feet and pound my fists, too!

2. Lisa (Woman Wielding Words) says:

LMAO! I read this on e-mail first so the picture was a complete surprise. I love office supplies, but I guess that won’t make me cool in your daughter’s eyes. We haven’t even thought about shopping for school supplies or clothes for Sarah yet. Low priority compared to actually getting her into school.

3. brainrants says:

What is my daughter doing at your house?!?

So offensive 🙂 Hahaha! I’m so glad I don’t get so easily embarrassed. I’d stay humiliated all the time!

5. I read on email first, too, so you placed the picture perfectly! I love the drama!!!

Oh yes …. so embarrassing … so horrific … so LAME.
    (Yeah, I know, my sarcasm needs a little work. 😉 )

7. O. Leonard says:

Bastards! But how else can tabbed dividers look?

• Uncaring bastards to make such embarrassing tabbed dividers…the shame of it all.
      Honestly, I don’t know how tabbed dividers are suppose to be less embarrassing and more cool. Maybe if I did, I would be fabulously wealthy and popular among the middle school crowd. Instead, I just bang my head against the wall. 😉

8. This morning, I found myself wanting to interview Li’l D when he clutched a couple of used diapers and put up a battle cry anytime it looked like I might be approaching for a removal. “Give to D,” he’d explain, presumably because his daycare girlfriend finds diapers romantic . . . ?

I wish I could interview Anna now, too. 🙂

9. Hahaha…
    MY EYES! THEY BURN! THEY BURN!

10. I bet you probably bought her regular old Bic pens too… nice going! 🙂

11. If these dividers inspire such a level of revulsion and embarrassment, you must be worried about how she’ll handle a genuine setback.

• You must have limited experience with pre-teen girls. I once witnessed an entire 6th grade class of girls moved to tears over the wrong size paper clip. Thankfully, the drama doesn’t last forever…it usually subsides right before they leave for college. 😦

12. daeja's view says:

Best laugh of the day…… And I can so relate….