No Paparazzi Please!

“Mom, if I were rich and famous, I would always wear a wet suit in the shower. I think it would be way too risky without one.”  Will-10

There seems to be rampant paranoia in this house. I bet they’ve been reading the tabloids at the checkout counter again.

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Parenting and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to No Paparazzi Please!

Is this the same kid that came down, to sign the school’s policy forms, with no clothes on after his shower last night? It was dark outside and all the lights were on inside. Oh yeah, he was standing right next to the wall of windows before I realized and sent him up to get dressed first.

2. Guess which celeb is caught wearing a wetsuit in the shower! *dun dun dun*
    More Inside Edition, right after this!

3. Sandi Ormsby says:

In the bathroom, my 5 year old daugher would yell “PRIVACY, PLEASE!” but outside the bathroom, she’d pose…and then say “Wait, how but this? But wait, and this? Here, give me your camera…”

Sandi
    Lake Forest, CA

First, thank you for your most recent comment, as it made getting to your most recent post easy. (Frickin’ frackin’ WordPress Subscriptions/Follow malfunction!)
    Second, I am noticing a trend…. cameras in bathrooms. Wasn’t this a topic of conversation earlier this week or last? Yes, the paranoia is growing. Let’s hope Will doesn’t go overboard with finding just the right wetsuit – current with the fashion of today.

“Risky”? A wet suit won’t protect you from a fall. And if you’re rich and famous, isn’t getting your picture taken the whole point?
    (Dang that Good Greatsby, he’s got me feeling OLD today!)

Maybe he can get one of those Batman wetsuits, the kind that have the abs already printed on them. That would give those paparazzi something to think about!

7. Scholar Mel says:

How about a wet suit that self-cleans, so when it cleans it cleans your child as well? 🙂

I remember the days when I would sneak my cassette tape recorder ( with the plug in microphone) under the kitchen table and record my parents conversations. I think it was last Wednesday?
    I was going through my premature paparazzi stage 🙂

Maybe that;’s where the smell is coming from. The wetsuit is keeping the soap off. When I 1st read it I missed the word “Wet”. I pictured him standing there in the shower in a shirt & tie