I Suggest You Braid It…maybe start a new trend

Hey, Jay! What do you think you’re gonna do if you end up with a lot of chest hair when you grow up? I think I’ll probably just shave mine off.” Will-10

“Nah, I’m not gonna shave mine cause I don’t wanna risk shaving offย my nipples. I think I’ll probably just cut mine back with some scissors so food doesn’t get stuck in it.” Jay-8

This was said after watching the new Planet of the Apes movie trailer.

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Parenting and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to I Suggest You Braid It…maybe start a new trend

1. I’d have to concur, shaving off one’s nipples would not be a good thing!

2. Do they regularly eat bare-chested?

3. *running with scissors*
    WEEEEeeeee!
    ๐Ÿ™‚

Good idea. You can never be too careful.

Oh my – the mere mention of shaving off one’s nipples made me cringe.

Wow. I’m surprised, with the entrepreneurial bent he’s shown, that Jay didn’t come up with the concept of cutting it off and selling it for men’s hairpieces.
    What? WHAT?!? Why is everybody going “EWWWW!”? ๐Ÿ˜€

7. :O

I could think of a quip, but . . . but . . .

:O

Go natural baby!!

9. i like plant of the apes way better.

10. MC/Curtis says:

Plant of the Apes!
    Nipples on men are overrated anyway. They don’t do anything so maybe they should be circumcised off at an early age. That way they won’t chafe when we jog. Also we’d never get food on them! Plus two pepperoni would be a funny new joke.

Once they get man boobs the whole issue of chest hair seems irrelevant.

Hahhahahaha. Also, I’m feeling pretty glad to be a woman ๐Ÿ™‚

13. cooper says:

break out the wax…that might change their opinions….

14. riggledo says:

So…. Apparently scissors will cause less nipple carnage than a pair of clippers? Interesting… ๐Ÿ™‚

Gosh I think even scissors could risk a niple removal. If you let it grow Jay you will find that saved food sure can come in handy if you feel like a snack in the middle of the night.