Captain Underpants Wears Dirty Underwear…and likes it!

“Mom, seriously, it’s not a big deal. They’re not that dirty. If they look clean, I always put the same underwear back on after I shower. It saves time.”  Jay-8

I thought it was a given…take a shower, put on clean underwear. I hope he at least turned them inside out.

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Parenting and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Captain Underpants Wears Dirty Underwear…and likes it!

I love the “it saves time” argument, too. Sure, I smell like The Funk, but I got to school .002 minutes earlier!!!

2. wow, makes me wonder if my kid does that?!?!?

3. Hahaha…
    Maybe this is part of a highly-classified anti-wedgie system of defense…

He could save even more time and the chicks will dig him if he took after John Winger – “I rarely wear underwear and when I do, its usually something unusual….” Can we get a round of applause for our newest, bestest buddy and big toe…Sergeant Hulka?

Underware is overrated. Going commando means never having to worry if your underware is clean.

6. wordsfallfrommyeyes says:

Sweet. I remember as a teenager I wore same undies again & again – but my teens weren’t well cared for. Same bedsheets for over a year, same school dress for a month! Now I’m BIG on clean undies!

7. Ah! I am laughing because my son tried that once. He told my husband to leave his already worn underwear on the floor of the bathroom because he was going to put it back on after the shower.

I thought the rule for underwear was the same as for socks – until they can stand on their own, they’re fine. No?
    Just be careful about warning him to change the undies everytime he showers – or he might cut back to a shower a month!
    (Not that I was EVER that disgusting…..)

Give it the smell test.

10. I have one who NEVER puts her underwear in the laundry hamper and one who puts at least 2 pair per day in there. I don’t know.

11. If he’d just go Commando like Joey on Friends, that would solve the problem for both of you. I think.

ROTFL … what is it with boys?!?

@ John … eeeewwww!

@ Bearman …. um, no.

It also saves a few extra grains of laundry powder.

14. alanschuyler says:

I’m sorry Nancy, but as a former 8 year old boy I see nothing wrong with his visual cleanliness test. In addition, he is saving water, time, and electricity in the laundry process. Instead of admonishing the boy you should encourage this young environmentalist. But do it from a distance because I’m guessing he’s kinda stanky.

15. MC/Curtis says:

Haha! I guess you could save even more time and just skip the shower.
    Yep. Boys are stinky and filthy little critters.
    I sure was.

16. This is SO funny and spot on. Thank you for posting!