“Mom, would you be so happy if I grew-up and got a job as a ninja in China? I think you can get that as a real job and make like a million bucks busting up bad guys.” Jay-8
I don’t want to crush his dreams, but I think there are a few things he should probably consider before jumping into this profession.
1. Ninjas are from Japan not China. I think.
2. A million dollar salary as a ninja sounds a bit far-fetched.
3. It’s quite likely that he could be maimed or killed.
4. He freaks out at the sight of his own blood.
5. He does not speak Chinese or Japanese. He can only speak a few words of Spanish, but I’m not sure how this will help.
6. Years of watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles should not be considered proper ninja training.
7. He’s a disaster with chop sticks.
8. I don’t think ninjas wear underwear…that can’t be sanitary.
9. He’s afraid of the dark.
10. He’s not allowed to play with knives.