This Is Your Face…and I hate it!

“Mom, Anna purposely tried to kill me!”

“No, I didn’t! Jay’s lying. I just tried to scare him, not kill him.”

“Yes, she did! Don’t believe her. She ripped the skateboard out of my hands and chucked it at my head. You’re lucky I’m not dead!”

“Well, that’s only because he threw his sweatshirt on the ground, jumped on it and said it was my face!”

Anna-11 & Jay-9

As the holidays approachΒ this is aΒ tactic you may want to consider. For example, if someone cuts in front of you in the never-ending checkout line at the local mall, just throw down your purchase, jump on it and shout, “This is your face!” This should be anΒ effective strategy unless, of course, they are buying a skateboard.

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Parenting and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to This Is Your Face…and I hate it!

1. OMG, I love it!!!! Does that make me morbid!! πŸ™‚ And I will probably have to use that one next time I’m in line and the need arises!!! I may even get to try that strategy here at work before the day’s up!!

2. Great idea, but that’s what I do all the time. Very effective!

3. LeRoy Dean says:

I love it! Takes me back to the childhood days with my sister. πŸ™‚

4. Jason says:

These kids are geniuses! Best diss idea I’ve heard in a while. Totally trying this at work today with my own shirt.

I would totally prefer the “This is Your Face” approach rather than the “Hey, Tori. Catch this basketball WITH your face” thing my brother used to do!

6. Spectra says:

Classic sibling Rivalry. Very funny – I could easily see this one happening. And I’ll keep it in mind for Black Friday…be afraid shoppers, be very afraid!

I wish my son would take your advice. We had another ‘book in the face’ incident this morning. Ah siblings.

8. Kind of off topic, but the “your face” line reminded me of something my dad did when he was little. He went up to his brother (my uncle) and said, “Do you know that your face looks just like my asshole?” The sad thing is, they were identical twins.

Word to the wise: stock up on alcohol and padding. Pad everything that could be used as a weapon. The alcohol is for YOU! πŸ˜€

LMAO!

11. wow! i’m tellin’ ya…stand-up. continue…

12. I’m pretty sure that line will come in handy for me even when the holidays pass. Do you think my husband will be offended if I use that on him?

ROTFL

I don’t do holiday shopping (I’d end up in jail for killing someone) but I’ll pass on the suggestion! πŸ˜€

14. This is really too funny:)

15. I’m definitely picking up some valuable contract negotiation strategies from your kids! πŸ™‚

16. As long as they don’t get so upset I wind up having to offer them my best Ferrari matchbox to calm them back down again.
    πŸ™‚

Not a good idea if you’re buying explosives either…

18. Pingback: Kids Really Do Say The Darndest Things! « Taking The World On With A Smile!