Hungry for Havarti

“Mom, for New Year’s Eve can you make that stuff that’s really good? You know, that stuff with the cheese? You put the cheese in the dough with some other stuff and then stick it in the oven. When it comes out, the cheese is melted and everybody’s happy. Well, except for that one time when…

I know, I’m such a tease to leave you hanging like this…

To read more, head over to the very funny Dummies of the Year!  for my first guest post ever. You’ll be glad you did. Now, giddy up!

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Hungry for Havarti

Sounds like a calzone.

Congratulations and yum!!!

3. I hate most vegetables, but if you add cheese to it I’ll eat it. The only thing better than cheese is anything deep fried, which means that deep fried cheese is truly the greatest food in the world.

4. Scholar Mel says:

Thank you for guest posting at Dummies of the Year! You are welcomed back anytime! 🙂

5. If I have Wonderbutt fart on the Havarti will it taste better?

6. Carrie says:

How scrumpt!!! But, well…a shoe with cheese would be good about right now.

I’m kinda hungry. =)

Mmmmm… Cheesey bread & spaghetti
    OK Going to Mel’s now

8. “When it comes out, the cheese is melted and everybody’s happy.” Yes, melted cheese does usually make people happy! We’re big fans of this too.

9. ANNIE says:

I don’t remember a time when your gooey cheese wasn’t super good. Greg says this is a cheesey comment……he has his father’s sense of humor….

10. Interestingly enough, my horse’s name is Cheese.
    Well… if I had a horse it… might be… anyway.

11. MJ says:

Whoa, I never realized that. How does he know?

So let me guess, you used cottage cheese?