Get With The Program, Shorty!

“Ok. Now pay attention, Jay. My people are set up over here and your people are set up over there. If your people break the rules then my people can sue your people.”

“Wait a second, Anna. I have no idea what suing is.”

“Well, Jay. It means that my people can take all of your people’s money.”

“Anna, that just sounds like stealing to me.”

“No, Jay. It’s not stealing. It’s suing and it’s legal.”

Anna-12 & Jay-9

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Parenting and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Get With The Program, Shorty!

1. What’s her hourly rate?

2. Kids see our world so clearly.

3. breezyk says:

it’s kids like Anna keeping me in a job…. love it!

4. She work on retainer?

5. cooper says:

what great lessons we teach our kids….sigh

6. Carrie says:

I’m a tad embarrassed to admit I learn more from your kids than I do the nightly news.

They’re good. Reeeeeal good.

7. I need to look into this suing method. Working certainly isn’t putting anything into the bank.

Hence the title of your blog!

9. MC/Curtis says:

Priceless.
    What’s her take on paying taxes?
    Maybe lawyers should wear mugger masks. Let’s put on our lawyer masks, get our lawyer pistols and sue the bank!

10. Michael says:

I agree with whatimeant2say. I’m always open to new methods of enrichment.

Vote Anna for president!!!!

12. Barb says:

And Jay learns why women don’t stay in kitchen anymore.

13. Goeber.com says:

Suing is leagal. *Sigh*

14. it’s the ‘Murrican way. continue…

15. Binky says:

Legal stealing. That’s about it.

16. Kids need to be taught early that there’s a legal or socially acceptable cover for just about every bad behavior. You’re lucky they’ve realized this at such a young age. This will give them a head start when competing against others.

17. HA! I wish my law school classes had discussed this (or any legal other matter) with such clarity! 😀

• You’d be impressed with the way she defended her eye rolling at dinner last night…
      “I swear! I wasn’t rolling my eyes. I have a problem with eyelashes falling in my eyes. I might need to go to the doctor. It could be serious…I might die!”

18. Hahaha…
    oh! Ouch! Slip and laugh! Slip and laugh!

Looks like Anna has it all worked out. Be very careful to ensure she has no around the house accidents or she could take you for all you’ve got

20. Androgoth says:

She has some fine ideas me thinks? 🙂

Androgoth Xx