What Does Your Conscience Look Like?

“Wow, Will! This is an interesting drawing. I’m just a little curious why your guardian angel is wearing a sombrero and smoking a cigarette?”

“Oh, that guy? He’s not my guardian angel, Mom. Senor Snagle is supposed to be my conscience. He’s pretty good, huh?” Will-10

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Parenting and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to What Does Your Conscience Look Like?

Hahaha. A festive, chain-smoking little man has got to be the coolest conscious ever.

Thanks to Senor Snagle, I will never steal money again.

3. theuglymoose says:

Yes, I can all say Senor Snagle has made a difference in my life. Unless of course I need money, and I have to steal it.

A conscience can’t get lung cancer, so I guess will is going to always have Senor Snagle to guide him. Did Will mention that Senor Snagle doesn’t always drink beer but when he does, he prefers dos equis?

5. Jackie Cangro says:

Does Senor Snagle come with chips and guacamole?
    Mmm…guacamole.

6. starlaschat says:

That’s a really cute picture. I’ve never thought about what my conscious may look like I wonder? I may have to give this some thought. I think Will’s conscious is very cool indeed! I like the studs on the hat and outfit. Those are little metal studs aren’t they?

I don’t know, guarding against only one sin doesn’t sound like a conscience “muy grande, no”?

8. Carrie says:

Why, I thought we all had a tequila-swigging-light-one-up conscience.

Man, now I feel stupid.

9. Binky says:

I hope his conscience doesn’t tell him to start smoking.

10. hmmmmmm….i’m at a loss. continue…

The cactus body suit will make me want to listen.

Heroes come in all shapes and sizes.

13. OMG! That is the best conscience ever! I think I’m going to ask my students to draw their consciences and see what they come up with.

Senor Snagle doesn’t know a good drug cartel by any chance?

15. Love it!
    I think there’s some real money in ‘What Would Senior Snagle Do’ merchandise!

Senor Snagle says “You gringos don’t need no stinking conscience. Look at me, I smoke, I don’t shave & I have a urine ring above my sombrero”