Where’d This Come From?

“Mom, for breakfast can you pour me a bowl of the Cocoa Puffs I snuck into the cart yesterday and you still don’t know we own? They’re hiding behind the Cheerios in the back of the pantry. Thanks, Mom. You’re the best.” Jay-9

It’s official. They’re winning.

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Parenting and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Where’d This Come From?

1. At least it’s whole grain (says the person who occasionally goes coo-coo for cocoa puffs). πŸ˜€

Ah, a child after my own heart! Cocoa Puffs rock! DUH! WINNING!

3. Hahaha…
    that’s what grocery stores REALLY put that bottom rack in shopping carts for…
    they’re TOTALLY in on it!
    πŸ™‚

4. O. Leonard says:

I do that to my wife all the time. Those things she doesn’t know we own yet. LOL

I guess that is why you didn’t want to go to the grocery store as a family on Saturday. Somehow they got it in the cart and we both missed it. They got us out-numbered 3 to 2.

6. What a lazy butt…get your own cereal. And keep mom out of the loop a little longer

I noticed there was a shopping cart innovation that came and went REAL fast – the kind with that little middle-level shelf back by the handlebars. That was a GREAT place to sneak stuff into the weekly run!
    Ah, childhood…… πŸ˜€

8. Guilty as charged.

I did it when I was a kid, and well…I still do it now.

Except it’s not cereal. It’s wine.

And mom still buys when I happen to slip it in with hers at the counter.

I love my mom. =)

Obviously Jay hasn’t seen the eyes in the back of your head!!!

10. This is why kids should be banned from grocery stores forever.

11. Binky says:

It starts with Coco Puffs, then it moves on to cookies and snack cakes!

Hahahahahaha! I wish I had thought of that as a kid. Cheerios and Kix were so boring!!!

They will always win right up until the day they move out. That’s just the way it is

P.S. Hi Nancy, I noticed you were subscribed to my WP.com blog. If you’d like email updates for my new site there is an email subscription form in the left sidebar