This Prestigious Award Comes With Cheese

“Mom, they say it’s the world’s hardest thing to win and you’ve gotta do lots of good stuff, but when I grow up, I might wanna try to win the Nobel Pizza Prize.”  Jay-9

I wonder if that’s pick-up or delivery.

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Parenting and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to This Prestigious Award Comes With Cheese

1. Meemaw says:

It won’t even surprise me when he does win it.

2. If he wins, will he share pizza with everyone? It seems like the peaceful thing to do.

3. Nobel Romans Pizza would probably cover it.

What a great name for a pizza franchise! The kid maybe on to something!!!

• I think he really believes pizza is involved in the prize.
      Reminds me of my college roommate…She thought the song “Taking Care of Business” was actually “Taking Care of Biscuits.” God, I love that girl!

• ryoko861 says:

You know that song “Reelin’ in the Years”…I always thought they were singing “Sewing away the time”……I think this is how song parodies started…..

I wonder what he’ll think when he finds out there is no pizza.

I think he’d prefer a pizza prize as long as lent is over and he can eat the cheese!

6. Binky says:

That’s one prize I’d like to win!

Just Like Nelson Mozzarella and and Yasser Lowfat. Cool!!!

8. I think ryoko is right. You should trademark that one, and fast!

9. Karen says:

He has my vote, simply for aspiring to it!

10. Have you tried Nobel in a can?
    Delicious.

Cedric says: Cheese??? Drawing bloke doesn’t bother with blog awards but seeing as it comes with cheese I’d like to accept the Nobel Prize on his behalf