Long Term Plans In Shorts

“Mom, when I grow up, I’m gonna have a pool and to make it really fun, I’ll put a diving board on my roof. I’m also gonna have a butler who plays video games with me and packs me lobster for lunch everyday. On days that I don’t feel like driving my Lamborghini to work, I’m gonna ride my skateboard and I’ll always wear shorts, even when it snows. You’ll never see me wear a suit to work because I think that’s just weird.”  Will-11

When your invited over for the pool party and lobster bake, remember to wear your shorts, but if I were you, I’d think twice before using the diving board.

This entry was posted in funny kid quotes, Humor, kids, Parenting and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Long Term Plans In Shorts

1. Binky says:

I hope that pool is deep.

2. Spectra says:

That boy’s got the kind of confidence that will either make him rich, or you poor.
    Just in case, I’d be outfitting the basement for a life-long resident.

3. Meemaw says:

I didn’t know that wacky behavioral genes went from uncle to nephew, but think California, pool, sun porch roof. I’m so glad that I had no idea those idiots were doing that at the time or I would have spent those years in a nice, quiet, drug-induced “happy place.”

Has Will been watching Richie Rich cartoons?
    My aunt had scafelding (sp) set up at their pool. It was a make-shift diving board.

5. goeber says:

Sounds like Mark Zuckerberg. 🙂

6. cooper says:

Are you sure his name isn’t Arthur????

7. I had those dreams as a kid…just not the entrepreneurial spirit.

Shit, I hope he has a great job to pay for it all! (love the diving board off the roof)

You know, ever since I did a header off the front porch onto concrete at about age 8, diving boards just don’t seem to have much attraction for me. Can’t figure out why…. 😀

10. I want to work for him!

11. He’s way ahead of where I was at that age.

12. kidzcomic says: