The Boxhead Scallywags

I will most likely regret this, but in a moment of weakness, I promised that I’d give them a plug. Plus, they promised to clean their rooms. So, here they are making their debut on YouTube… The Box Head Scallywags.

Keep your expectations low and please be kind.

This entry was posted in comedy, Humor, kids, Parenting and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to The Boxhead Scallywags

They’re very comfortable in front of a camera! I actually enjoyed that!

• They have beeen begging me for the last year to open a YouTube account because, of course, they’re the only kids in the world without one. I promised, that when they made a video that was thought out and not just them running around acting like idiots and jumping on each other, I’d let them. This is what they came up with. 😉

2. Memaw says:

Oscar winning performances all.

You can the person is young, when they have to lift their glasses to read. Show off.
    I loved it! They are off to a great start, Nancy. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

4. Jay needs to do a video on how he ties his tie

Those snacks. The bow tie. I love them 🙂

6. poet365 says:

I like this one a lot 🙂

7. Oh my goodness! They are too much. I think the glasses are my favorite accessory.

8. poet365 says:

I have just invited you to my
    private blog, I hope that you
    will accept 🙂

9. HILARIOUS!!! (I think ‘No pants, no mall’ might have been my favorite line). If the ‘real news’ was this entertaining I’d be much more exciting about… you know… watching the news!
    Also, I hope Coke rewards you for the product placement.
    And… if they do… um… can I have some?!

10. Karen says:

LOVE THEM! Looking forward to the next installment.

11. vanessagobes says:

you must laugh all day long….